Backtesting a trading strategy is the most vital part of a trader journey and if you don’t have a well-tested strategy or you aren’t confident enough on your trading strategy then its just matter of time to blow your trading account.
cTrader as an all in one trading platform which comes with the tools you need for trading was lacking an important feature and it was backtesting a manual strategy.
Manual Strategy tester actually is a cTrader cBot but it allows you to use the cTrader built-in back tester for testing your manual strategy, it uses the cTrader back tester visual mode and it shows a trade execution window which allows you to execute any kind of order or manage your open orders.
You can attach any indicator you want to on the cTrader back tester chart and perform backtest on a high-quality tick by tick data or any custom data that is imported by you.
You can pause the back tester during order execution and resume it back once you opened your orders, you will see the live result of your trades and other statistics.
Even if you aren’t using cTrader for your live trading, you can use our Manual strategy tester with a demo cTrader account to test your strategies manually on high quality tick data, there is no need for having a live account on cTrader and you can easily create a demo trading account on all cTrader brokers or even on Spotware cTrader beta.
In case you have to access another time frame data during back test you can use our Custom Period Charts indicator, if you purchased manual strategy tester we will give you 50% discount for Custom Period Charts.
- Modern, customizable, and very user-friendly UI
- Works on top of cTrader back tester so you will have access to all of the cTrader back tester features
- Managing your open orders similar to cTrader itself
- Quick trade mode
- You can use all available built-in and custom indicators for cTrader on your test
- You can test your strategy on multiple time frames and Renko/range/tick charts by using our Custom Period Charts indicator