Economic events are one the main factors behind the Forex market major price moves and fluctuations if you want to know the reason behind a major move on the market you must know what happened and which events were released during that period.
cTrader doesn’t have an on chart economic calendar and lack of this vital feature were causing a major disappointment among its users, and if you check the cTrader user suggestions it’s one of the most voted suggestions, the only place you can find an on chart economic calendar is TradingView, even popular platforms like MT4/5 doesn’t have this feature.
There were some indicators for displaying upcoming events on the chart but those indicators have only displayed the events in text format and the number of events was limited at most to a week.
The chart calendar indicator is not like any other on chart economic calendars you have seen in the past for cTrader/MT4/MT5, it comes with a database of economic indicators from 2007 to now, and it displays all these events on your chart based on your provided filter in the form of vertical lines like TradingView.
- Rich database of economic events from 2007 to now
- Shows the released event all data like previous, actual, and forecast values on a popup window, you just have to click on an event vertical line
- Allows you to filter the events based on impact and currency, and you can display only a specific list of events
- You can change the vertical lines color, style, and thickness based on impact
- Shows events data on a nice popup window