This indicator allows you to execute your math formula on price data and it creates an output from your formula, you don’t have to know how to code, you just have to provide your formula and the indicator itself manages everything.
The idea of this indicator came from TradingView, if you ever used TradingView you know that it allows you to load symbols data on your chart by performing basic arithmetic operations on top of multiple symbols, after some research, we decided to develop a similar tool for cTrader but with more advanced features, like executing any kind of math operations and allowing the user to use all available API data on their formulas.
You can use multiple time frames and symbols data on your formulas, and it supports the execution of up to 5 formula on a single indicator instance.
With cFormula you can create any basic indicator just by using its calculation formula without any programming knowledge, there is no limit on what can you use on your formulas.
You can find the full detail of how to use this indicator and write formulas on its documentation.
- Supports up to 5 different formulas
- Accessing multiple symbols and time frames
- Supporting all mathematical operators like +, -, *, /, and %
- Easy to use and very user friendly
- Using the output of cFormula as input (data source) on other indicators
If we got enough support from the cTrader community we will add the support for:
- Using all built-in cTrader indicators on your formula
- Supporting vector operations
- Access other formulas historical data, not just last data
We put lots of work to develop this and we invite the community to test the indicator and help us on improving it.
There are no reviews yet.